– Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas of improvement.
– Good understanding of UI requirements, cross- browser compatibility requirements, general web functions, and other standards
– Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
– Build high quality reusable code that can be used in the future
– Conduct UI test and optimize performance
– Strong knowledge of MySQL database system.
– Proficient with continuous integration and deployment
– Strong knowledge in building distributed systems, micro services-based architecture, web services (REST, SOAP) to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
Why Companies Choose Optymize
How Optymize transformed RD&X Network’s product development of their flagship product
How Greenhouse gained flexibility to handle product development shifts with Optymize.
How Limeade avoided costly hiring mistakes by partnering with Optymize.Read More
How Skyword bypassed the competition and augmented teams with optymize.