Now, let us discuss some of the key features of Node.js.
– It is easier to find a library to create e.g. REST or GraphQL API
2. Developing streaming web applications
– Its built-in stream module helps to process huge amounts of data chunks sequentially.
– It refrains from temporary storing of cache data in application memory.
3. Real time web applications
– It handles lots of I/O operations which is great for building real-time web applications.
– It helps in building and deploying microservices.
– Due to its lightweight nature, scalability of applications is easier.
– Offers high performance and acts super fast for asynchronous side programming.
– Lets you execute multiple task at the same time
– You can integrate Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.
– Save time by using reusable, ready-to-run components of node modules..
Now that you are familiar with most of the well-known feature, let us look at some of benefits for why you should choose Node.js in your next project
1. Scalable systems
– Scale the application horizontally by deploying many instances of your project to the different servers.
– Scale your system vertically, by using a cluster built-in module that will fork the application process to all the CPU cores you have.
2. Open-source NPM repository
– 60 thousand are easily available and ready to use for your solutions.
3. Single programming language
4. Good for microservices
5. Non-blocking I/O paradigm
6. Reusable code
There are many companies like Netflix, LinkedIn, Paypal, Uber, eBay, NASA that use Node.js.
How Optymize transformed RD&X Network’s product development of their flagship product
How Greenhouse gained flexibility to handle product development shifts with Optymize.
How Limeade avoided costly hiring mistakes by partnering with Optymize.Read More
How Skyword bypassed the competition and augmented teams with optymize.