PHP is an acronym for “PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor”. It is an open-source server-side scripting language that many developers use for web development.
Now, let us discuss reasons for why you should choose PHP for your next project.
1. It is Open-Source
– It is accessible for free to web developers and distributed under General Public License.
– It has a large and active international community this leads to continuous enhancements in functions.
2. Less Time-consuming
– It partially follows Object Oriented Programming.
– Reusable PHP components save much time and effort in the process of development.
– It is optimized for making various web applications quickly.
– Different frameworks such as Symfony, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Joomla, WordPress offer different functionality such as faster development, better security.
3. Flexible and Integrative codes
– PHP offers versatility and flexibility.
– It is compatible with all major platforms from Windows, Unix, and Linux to MacOS.
– It supports most of the servers namely Apache, Microsoft IIS, Netscape, iPlanet, Caudium, Xitami, Tornado.
– It supports more than 20 databases. For example, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
– It is easier to create cross-platform applications using PHP.
– PHP allows businesses to leverage the existing infrastructure with minimal expenditures.
– All PHP scripts are compiled on the server side.
4. Easily Scalable and Well-documented
– PHP helps to develop and support scalable IT projects and continuously generate multiple pages with various settings.
– PHP codes are excellently documented.
5. Easy maintenance and update
– PHP code can be freely modified and changed without hampering maintaining and updating the project.
6. Easy hosting:
– PHP’s versatility makes it a popular web hosting option for the most of the hosting providers.
7. Better PHP Website Performance Helps to Retain Customers
– PHP has fast data processing features, outstanding customization potential, and seamless integration with various custom management systems which ensure faster loading of websites.
– PHP with the help of HTML can be used to make dynamic web sites with a user -friendly interface.
How Optymize transformed RD&X Network’s product development of their flagship product
How Greenhouse gained flexibility to handle product development shifts with Optymize.
How Limeade avoided costly hiring mistakes by partnering with Optymize.Read More
How Skyword bypassed the competition and augmented teams with optymize.