Reactjs emerges as a very efficient solution for developing fast & scalable front-end for web and mobile applications. Reactjs is a lightweight view library that only supports the UI components. Therefore, it requires integration with other technologies and tools in order to get a full-fledged architecture.
Now, let us discuss some of the key features of React.js.
1. Virtual DOM
– It facilitates fast and flexible application development.
– The virtual DOM re-renders the entire user interface with every modification in the web application. Thus, virtual DOM represents an original DOM.
– The virtual DOM re-renders the entire user interface with each modification.
– It is a markup syntax similar to HTML which describes the appearance of an application’s UI.
3. One-way data binding
– It uses a unidirectional data flow where developers cannot edit any component directly. Developers need to use a callback function to make changes.
– Unidirectional data flow enhances the flexibility of the application and makes it more efficient.
4. React Native
– It is a custom renderer for Reactjs that uses native components.
– It converts the React code to make it compatible with Android and iOS platforms.
5. Declarative UI
– Reactjs adequately renders and updates just the right components during data modification which generates a simple view for each state of the application. This feature makes the code more readable and simpler to debug.
6. Component-based architecture
– This architecture enables Reactjs developers to pass the data throughout the application without affecting the DOM.
Now that you are familiar with most of the well-known feature, let us look at some of benefits for why you should choose React.js in your next project
1. Speed and efficiency
– Developers can make changes to any individual parts of the application on the client-side as well as the server-side without disturbing the logic.
– Enables to write clean code.
– Facilitates reuse of code resulting in faster development.
– Flexible and easy to maintain code which results in more scalability and saves time in the long run.
– Due to features such as server-side rendering, virtual DOM, React.js provide high application performance.
4. Easy to learn
5. React.js mobile development
– Certain parts of a React web app can be used in a React Native mobile app.
6. Better Community support
How Optymize transformed RD&X Network’s product development of their flagship product
How Greenhouse gained flexibility to handle product development shifts with Optymize.
How Limeade avoided costly hiring mistakes by partnering with Optymize.Read More
How Skyword bypassed the competition and augmented teams with optymize.