Solidity is an object-oriented programming, high-level programming language created by Gavin Wood in 2014. This language is used by developers to create smart contracts that can automate the transactions on blockchain. Primarily, this language is used to create smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain but can be used for other blockchain as well.
Let us learn more about the language along with some reasons for why you might choose Solidity as the foundation for your project.
Learning a new language often opens the door for various opportunities. Nowadays, cryptocurrency is trending everywhere. More people are inclined towards this technology. Now would be a better time to equip yourself with more knowledge on how this technology works.
1. Solidity is used by developers to create smart contracts that can implement business logic and generate a chain of transaction records in the blockchain system.
2. Solidity provides inheritance properties in contracts.
3. Solidity provides an easy, secure and reliable medium for numerous sources which needs involvement of two parties on an agreement.
4. Solidity acts as a tool for creating machine-level code and compiling it on the Etherium Virtual Machine(EVM).
5. Solidity can be used to make dedicated instructions on how data is stored in the smart contract. The logic and data in smart contracts can be separated using Solidity.
6. While writing smart contract code in solidity, developers should be precise about each line of code because after compiling the code there is no way to undo the process. Those wrong codes can lead to serious exploitation.
How Optymize transformed RD&X Network’s product development of their flagship product
How Greenhouse gained flexibility to handle product development shifts with Optymize.
How Limeade avoided costly hiring mistakes by partnering with Optymize.Read More
How Skyword bypassed the competition and augmented teams with optymize.