Discover the best remote Golang jobs with the top tech companies
Take a glimpse of a remote Golang job available from our network
– Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns.
– Good Knowledge of various Go frameworks and tools ( Go’s MVC, restful frameworks, etc.)
– Strong debugging skills.
– Basic understanding of SaaS platform.
– Experience with RESTful APIs.
– Understanding of Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments.
– Coordinate with stakeholders and decision-makers to test and improve services.
– Good understanding of containerization and orchestration tools (docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
– Basic knowledge of database systems (SQL/ No-SQL).
Choose Optimize to accelerate your
Golang developer job hunt
accelerate growth, we have plenty of freelance Golang jobs for you to choose from.
Grow your career with us no matter
where you live
clients/Fortune 500 Companies.
Here’s what developers like you have to say
about the Golang Career Opportunities
developers, and they will start right away as per your timezone and requirements.
Optymize is a great place to work for. I have got opportunities to work for fortune 500 companies from the couch at my home. Do I need anything more for my professional career? No, because the salary is better at Optymize.
Optymize has a smooth onboarding process. They also gave me the freedom to choose my projects which I think other places do not really offer. Above that I also got resources for upskilling.
The one thing i can say about Optymize is that they optimized my professional career. I am earning my desired amount from home, got to upskill as well, then have plenty of time to spend and look after my family. What more do I need?
I couldn’t move to the USA but Optymize brought US clients to me. After the vetting and onboarding I waited for two weeks for my first project. After that there’s no waiting for me. There were many Golang projects on the Pipeline and I had to choose only one.
How Optymize Works
1. Sign up and finish the vetting process.
You’ll be given algorithm tests, coding challenges, and psychometric tests for a detailed evaluation.
Go through a technical, cultural, and communication level check by our team.
2. Get featured to companies and startups.
Get training for soft skills, best practices, compliances, and communication skills with international clients and productivity tools.
Start receiving interview requests in your inbox.
3. Get onboarded
We’ll take care of the recruiting and paying processes while you completely focus on what you love to do!
Finding quality Golang projects is
just a click away
A Must-Know Guide To Excel At
Remote Golang Jobs
– Go is a statically typed, compiled language, so you can see issues early on with ease.
– Go produces machine code that is quickly compilable to machine code, which speeds up the edit/refresh cycle and results in reasonably efficient machine code.
– Go’s architecture makes it simple to create highly concurrent, networked programmes.
– Go has a robust built in testing infrastructure, making it simple to define and test modules.
– The biggest benefit of Go is how simple it is to port code thanks to its cross-platform features.
– What makes Go unique is its built-in support for concurrency and parallelism. Thus, Go is ideal for applications requiring intensive concurrent and/or parallel processing, networking, large-scale computing, etc.
– The most cloud-compatible language is Go. Go has improved garbage collection, a strong network package, a solution for the issue of unused variables, and a cross-cultural compiler.