Discover the best remote Salesforce jobs with the top tech companies
Take a glimpse of a remote Salesforce job available from our network
A Sr. Salesforce Developer is needed to join our rapidly expanding Customer Applications team. In this position, you will work with the team to find innovative and long-lasting solutions to operational problems and enhance the functionality and capabilities of our software. To address changes in business needs, you will contribute your experience in developing and creating top-notch apps. Additionally, you will be part of a dynamic team that will provide you lots of chances to advance your professional knowledge and experience. Bring your enthusiasm for writing clean code and inventive solutions, and join our team.
– Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
– Solid familiarity with the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Health Cloud.
– Advanced Certifications, Salesforce Admin Certification.
– Experience with cases, reports, and flow builders Dashboards, Process Builder, Leads, modifying processes, synchronizing data (push/pull), and deployment management.
– Assure correct usage of Salesforce.com, and promote constructive growth and change surrounding the application and associated business processes, the ability to forge strong connections with managers of customer/user groups is a must.
– Knowledge of the whole application lifecycle, from development to maintenance.
– A track record of understanding technical topics and communicating them to the right audience.
– Thinking analytically and creatively, capable of guiding conversations on system design.
Choose Optimize to accelerate your
Salesforce developer job hunt
accelerate growth, we have plenty of freelance Salesforce jobs for you to choose from.
Grow your career with us no matter
where you live
clients/Fortune 500 Companies.
Here’s what developers like you have to say
about the Salesforce Career Opportunities
developers, and they will start right away as per your timezone and requirements.
Following a comprehensive vetting process, Optymize chooses you and gives project details. Whether you are a real Salesforce developer or not is determined through the interview process. I’ve already received a tonne of project and resource help from Optymize.
It was my decision to register with optymize. Optymize has so far proven to be my greatest choice for working remotely. Projects are given to me, and I decide whether or not I can work on them. And I believe the procedure is sound.
Following a rigorous vetting process, Optymize chooses you and gives project specifications. I am offered projects, and I choose whether or not to work on them. Optymize’s professionalism is better than other platforms.
I’ve already received a tonne of project and resource help from Optymize. My freelancing work has benefited from the high-quality jobs and skill-up sessions from well-known IT personalities.
How Optymize Works
1. Sign up and finish the vetting process.
You’ll be given algorithm tests, coding challenges, and psychometric tests for a detailed evaluation.
Go through a technical, cultural, and communication level check by our team.
2. Get featured to companies and startups.
Get training for soft skills, best practices, compliances, and communication skills with international clients and productivity tools.
Start receiving interview requests in your inbox.
3. Get onboarded
We’ll take care of the recruiting and paying processes while you completely focus on what you love to do!
Finding quality Saleforce projects is
just a click away
A Must-Know Guide To Excel At
Remote Salesforce Jobs
– Highly Customizable:
Users may modify the programme to meet their needs, add new modules, and adjust it to the requirements of the company. For instance, sending consumers personalized emails increases their effectiveness.
– Excellent Reporting Tools:
Using the tools, one can keep an eye on the team, obtain reports on each client, handle contracts, and perform data analysis. The reporting features of Salesforce are user-friendly and intuitive.
– Data Security:
Several data security mechanisms are already incorporated in Salesforce CRM.
– Collaboration and Accessibility:
Customers, partners, and developers make up the huge ecosystem that makes up the Salesforce CRM system. Numerous capabilities of Salesforce CRM make it possible for staff members from multiple departments to collaborate and exchange information easily.