Discover the best remote Web3 jobs with the top tech companies
Take a glimpse of a remote Web3 job available from our network
– As new tools and technologies are developed, come up with ideas and assist in evaluating potential applications.
– Maintain and expand the current API, and take responsibility for business logic and integration.
– Participate in the global blockchain community and work to implement and incorporate the most recent improvement ideas.
– Promote our API among the tech developer community and manage developer relations and project support for our API users.
– Create thorough guides, tutorials, and examples for our API.
– Using the Ethereum blockchain, assist in developing scalable applications.
– Analyse issues and find solutions during the development phase.
– Collaborate and communicate with the front-end and back-end teams.
– Contribute to the documentation of the blockchain and dApps development process.
– Optimize development process and create enhanced application
Choose Optimize to accelerate your
Web3 developer job hunt
accelerate growth, we have plenty of freelance Web3 jobs for you to choose from.
Grow your career with us no matter
where you live
clients/Fortune 500 Companies.
Here’s what developers like you have to say
about the Web3 Career Opportunities
developers, and they will start right away as per your timezone and requirements.
Being an Optymize developer makes me happy. Thanks to Optymize, I can now live a very comfortable life while sitting in front of a computer. I strongly urge you to look into Optymize if you’re a software developer looking to work remotely.
I was given the chance to work remotely on blockchain projects by Optymize. I’ve gained new knowledge and insights from those projects. I’m still in awe of Optymize’s organizational structure and corporate professionalism.
Optymize improved me as a developer. They are constantly presented with excellent opportunities. Over the past two years, I have worked on a number of Web3 projects. Working with Optymize has significantly increased my expertise.
The best decision I ever made was to sign up for Optymize. With each project I worked with a talented team, the experience was mind-blowing. I joined remote teams and developed creative solutions.
How Optymize Works
1. Sign up and finish the vetting process.
You’ll be given algorithm tests, coding challenges, and psychometric tests for a detailed evaluation.
Go through a technical, cultural, and communication level check by our team.
2. Get featured to companies and startups.
Get training for soft skills, best practices, compliances, and communication skills with international clients and productivity tools.
Start receiving interview requests in your inbox.
3. Get onboarded
We’ll take care of the recruiting and paying processes while you completely focus on what you love to do!
Finding quality Web3 projects is
just a click away
A Must-Know Guide To Excel At
Remote Web3 Jobs
– Web3 is Decentralized: The ownership of the internet is divided among its creators and users rather than being controlled and owned by sizable portions of centralized organizations.
– Web3 is Permissionless: No one is excluded from Web3 participation and everyone has equal access to it.
– Web3 has Native Payments: Instead of utilizing the older infrastructure of banks and payment processors, it uses cryptocurrencies for online spending and sending of funds.
– Web3 is Trustless: Instead of relying on dependable third parties, it operates using incentives and economic mechanisms.